Acupuncture Home Service
Acupuncture has been gaining traction in recent years as the preferred complementary and alternative medicine within the region. Its therapeutic effects on pain have been validated by both basic and clinical researches. It is currently emerging as a unique non-pharmaceutical choice especially for pain management.
Acupuncture treatment are common for following:
1. Pain Management
- General Pain
- Joint Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Frozen Shoulder
2. Mental Health Management
- Other Mood Disorders
5. Digestive Health Management
6. Women Health Management (including Reproductive Issues)
Chat with our professional, qualified and well-trained Chinese Medicine Practitioners on how acupuncture could support you achieve optimal health.
- This is Home Service Acupuncture Treatment Service.
- Service available in Kuala Lumpur and Klang Valley area ONLY.
- Reservation required. At least 3 days prior to appointment date.
- Available treatment day : Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Appointment Time : (A) 10:00AM (B) 11:30AM (C) 2:00PM (D) 4:00PM
- Booking subject to availability.
- For non-Malaysian purchaser, a passport copy is required for registration purposes
- Call/Whatsapp Booking Hotline for booking.